Within the first year of its business, SOCAR-Dalgidj LLC has been awarded with and successfully delivered following projects to its Customers in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea.
- Saipem Contracting B.V.: Hyperbaric Rception Facility Audit on BOS Shelf Base;
- Caspian Shipyard Company LTD: Air Diving Services for dredging under the hull of new build MODU;
- Saipem Contracting B.V.: Air Diving Services for debris removal from DSV Tofig Ismayilov;
- Laser Gulf: Air Diving services for Seal Installation on the Jack-up Rig Saturn’s spud cans;
- Caspian Shipyard Company LTD: Air Diving Services for debris removal in South Bay;
- Caspian Shipyard Company LTD: Air Diving Services for Hull Inspection of new build MODU "Heydar Aliyev";
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company LTD: Air Diving Services for Subsea Survey on ATA Yard;
- Caspian Marine Services LTD: UWILD of "Lankaran" vessel in Shikhov Bay.
During 2017 SOCAR-Dalgidj Oceaneering Alliance successfuly performed following projects:
- BP – Rig support ROV, BOP and Tooling Maintenance Services;
- BP – Provision of Inspection Class ROV and Air Diving Services;
- Total – ROV Drill Support, MODU “Heydar Aliyev”;
- Caspian Shipyard Company LTD – Air Diving Services for Valve Repair Support on “Heydar Aliyev” MODU Sea Chest;
- BP – SJDF MQC plate test / SIT trials.